Here are 7 reasons
Stephanie Pickering is a Chartered Financial Planner. This qualification is currently held by over 6,027 people in the UK. Source: The Personal Finance Society –
1. Verity Wealth Management LLP Independent Financial Advisors are two very experienced, highly qualified and knowledgeable advisors, with over 50 years industry experience.
2. Verity Wealth Management LLP, Stephanie Pickering and Paul Pickering are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority to provide independent financial advice from the “Whole Of Market”. Verity Wealth Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
3. Chartered status is an exclusive title only awarded to individuals who meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability. All Chartered Financial Planners commit to the CII’s Code of Ethics & Conduct reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings. (Source: The Chartered Insurance Institute website: www.cii.co.uk)
4. Stephanie has continued to build a good reputation for her work with Pensions in Divorce, where many people who finalise their divorces in the UK usually with the help of a solicitor or barrister are often left to fend for themselves with regards to where and how their pension sharing orders should be invested.
5. Verity Wealth Management believes everyone should have access to proper Independent Financial Advice especially where families are concerned. We work on behalf of our clients to ensure they receive the best and most cost effective deals currently available on the market from the Life Companies, Pension and Investment Providers for all their financial requirements.
6. Anyone thinking of taking their pension or annuity from their existing provider should look first to see if they can enhance their pension or annuity payment by using the “Open Market Option” provision especially, where someone has had health problems, or taken medication in the past.
7. Verity Wealth Management LLP has access to dynamic daily research, up to day product information for Life Products, Pension and Investments and we have access to many provider specific online systems which ensures proper research is carried out on behalf of our clients before any recommendation is made.
- Approachable and Friendly
- Client focused
- Transparent, Honest and Truthful
We provide advice on the following:
- Savings and Investments
- Pension and Retirement Options Planning
- Pension in Divorce
- Open Market Options
- Enhanced Annuities
- Family Protection
- Investment Protection
- Income Protection
- Business Protection
- Relevant Life
Verity Wealth Management LLP is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.
You are about to leave the website of Verity Wealth Management LLP and view the content of an external website. Verity Wealth Management cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites
If you'd like to find out about any of our services, what we can offer you, or for anything else, please you use the form below to get in touch.
The information contained in this website is targeted at UK consumers and businesses.
Verity Wealth Management LLP. Registered office and Postal address: Suite 11, The Hub, New Century House, Crowther Road, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE38 0AQ
Verity Wealth Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Verity Wealth Management LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership
Tel: 0191 516 6353. Email: email@example.com
Registered in England Number: OC342327 -